Featured Recipe by Merle//Le Macaron Magique
Photo by Merle//Le Macaron Magique
Beautiful matcha recipe by Merle, thank you so much for sharing!
Ingredients & Instructions:
For 5 servings you need:
- 500 g mascarpone
- 250 g crème fraîche
- 20 g icing sugar
- 4 tsp matcha powder
- 150 ml water
- 5 ladyfingers
- 200 g anko (Japanese azuki bean paste; canned or homemade; can be found in Japanese shops or on the internet)
- Break the ladyfingers into large pieces and fill five glasses/bowls/whatever you like with them.
- Mix mascarpone, crème fraîche and sugar until well combined.
- Prepare the matcha tea the following way:
- Put two teaspoons of matcha powder into a bowl and bring the water to the boil.
- Let cool a little and add to the powder. Whisk immediately with a chasen (matcha whisk) or an electric mixing tool.
- Let cool down completely.
- Now soak the ladyfingers in three tablespoons of matcha for each serving.
- Put three tablespoons of the cream on top and smooth the surface out.
- Now top with one tablespoon of azuki bean paste, add another layer of cream and dust the surface with the remaining matcha powder.
For original post, please click link above.