Do you love soft serve ice cream but can't have dairy? Here's an amazing alternative - NICE CREAM! It's made from bananas, so it's dairy free, vegan, gluten free, and best of all, it's super easy to make.
- 3 to 4 very ripe organic bananas
- 1 or 2 teaspoon of organic culinary matcha
1. Peel the bananas. Slice them and freeze overnight. Can use freezer bag or tupperware to store.
2. Place frozen banana slices and matcha into food processor/blender. (Break the bananas into smaller chunks, so it's not one giant piece going into the food processor/blender).
3. Pulse a few times before blending at high speed. Blend at high speed until it reaches a smooth and creamy consistency. You may need a spoon to scrape off the edges and move things to the center.
4. Once smooth and creamy, scoop out your nice cream.
5. Toppings are optional. Use fresh cut fruits, or sprinkle some cacao nibs, or drizzle some maple syrup.
Makes 3-4 servings.