Featured Recipe by Merle//Le_Macaron_Magique
Photo by Merle//Le_Macaron_Magique
We absolutely love these beautiful delicious matcha madelines by Merle. Thank you so much!
Ingredients & Instructions:
- 1 tbsp organic matcha powder
- 120 g raw cane sugar
- 100 g flour + some flour for the pan
- 30 g ground hazelnuts
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tsp vanilla sugar
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 1 tbsp milk
- 120 g melted butter + butter to grease the pan
- 150 g white chocolate
- small white pearlescent sprinkles
- Mix sugar, flour, matcha, hazelnuts, vanilla sugar, cream of tartar and salt.
- Beat milk and eggs together, add to the matcha mixture and mix until it is a smooth batter.
- Add the melted butter and mix again. Now place your batter in a cool spot for one hour.
- Preheat the oven (190*C; top and bottom heat), grease a madeleine baking pan and dust with some flour.
- Now put one tablespoon of the batter in each mold.
- Bake for 13 minutes. Now remove the madeleines from the pan and let cool completely.
- Melt the chocolate and dip in the madeleines. Quickly add the sprinkles and store the madeleines in a cool place.