Featured Recipe by ZestMyLemon
Photo by ZestMyLemon
We are always a big fan of Marlena's recipes!
- 1/2 cup gluten free flour
- 1 tbsp. Midori Spring culinary grade matcha
- 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp. egg substitute prepared or 1 egg
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/4 cup goji berries soaked
Heat waffle iron to medium high heat. Blend all dry ingredients then mix in wet ingredients and goji berries until smooth then waffle away until cooked through and lightly golden. Makes 3 5 inch waffles. Double the ingredients for a larger batch and enjoy!