Midori Spring Organic Bliss Balls
(Organic, Vegan Friendly, Gluten-Free)
Total prep time: 10 min
Total cooking time: 10 min
Midori Spring Gold Class Matcha – 1.5 – 2 teaspoon
Organic medjool dates (pitted) – 4oz (120g)
Organic unsweetened shredded coconut – 2oz (56g)
Organic coconut oil – 1 teaspoon
71% Organic raw cacao (baking chocolate) – 0.7oz (20g) – few small pieces
Organic vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon
1. Soak the dates in water (10 minutes).
2. Mix 1 teaspoon of matcha and 1 oz of shredded coconut for rolling/coating. Set aside.
3. Once the dates are finished soaking, discard water.
4. Put all the ingredients except the coating in a food processor and pulse on a low speed. The mixture should start to clump together. Slowly increase the speed to make a smooth paste.
5. Use a spoon to scoop out a little of the mixture at a time and roll into balls using your hands.
6. Roll each ball in coating ingredients to cover completely or as desired.
8. Store in fridge.