Midori Spring Organic Matcha Panna Cotta Shots
(Organic, Gluten Free, Dairy Free)
- 1.5 tsp of organic matcha tea
- 400 mL of organic coconut milk
- 10g of organic gelatin (or substitute with agar agar)
- 1 tsp of organic agave syrup (add more if you like it sweet!)
- 1/4 tsp of organic vanilla extract
- Tiny pinch of sea salt
- Toppings: keep it plain, or add a dash of organic raw honey and/or fresh fruits
*You can also use non-organic ingredients
- Use a medium saucepan, pour in coconut milk, agave syrup, vanilla extract.
- Set saucepan over low-medium heat, and mix with a whisk or milk frother.
- Sift and add matcha into the saucepan, mix. (Matcha does not dissolve, it simply becomes suspended in liquid).
- Add a tiny pinch of salt, mix.
- Add the gelatin and mix until the gelatin is fully dissolved. Bring to a simmer, but DO NOT boil.
- Pour mixture into shot glasses or desired bowls.
- Let it cool for 10-15 minutes before setting it in the fridge.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Add desired toppings.
Image above: Midori Spring Organic Matcha Panna Cotta Shot w/ honey