Featured Recipe by Blair//Eatcleanwithb
Photo by Blair//Eatcleanwithb
We love these mini matcha muffins by Blair!
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2/3 cup almond milk
- 1 tbsp ground up flax
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1 3/4 cup oat flour
- 2 tsps baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp matcha
- 1 tsp spirulina (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees;
- Mix oat flour (if you don’t have oat flour on hand, grind up oats in a food processor to make your own), baking powder and salt and then add in matcha and spirulina powder (the spirulina is optional – I just added it in for the pop of color and extra nutritional benefits);
- Mix almond milk, flax seeds and vanilla in another bowl;
- Melt coconut oil, mix with maple syrup and add to bowl containing almond milk, flax seeds and vanilla;
- Slowly add in the dry ingredients;
- Spoon batter into an oiled muffin pan (I used coconut oil, but you can also line the muffin pan with muffin cups instead);
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (before the muffins start browning).
- Remove from oven, let cool for 10 mins and enjoy!