Featured Recipe by Colleen B. of Expert Home Tips
Photo by Colleen B. of Expert Home Tips
Ingredients and steps:
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons of Matcha Green Tea powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 2 cups and 2 tablespoons of plain flour
- 1 cup of light brown sugar
- 3/4 cup of softened butter
- 1/2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 egg + 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup of white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup of chopped macadamia nuts
1. Mix - Chuck the flour, baking soda, salt and matcha powder into a bowl and mix.
2. Cream - In another bowl, cream butter and sugars together, then add the egg, yolk and vanilla. Mix.
3. Add Flour - Add the flour gradually and make sure all the flour is combined well.
4. Add chocolate & nuts - Stir in your white chocolate chips and chopped macadamia nuts, then cover the bowl in clingfilm and chill for one hour.
5. Roll into balls - Preheat the oven to 165C. Take your dough out of the fridge and roll into 1 inch balls. Place on a baking paper-lined sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
6. Cool, then eat! - Leave the cookies to cool on a cooling rack, then eat.