Featured Recipe by Jane//Greenatheart.de
Photo by Jane//Greenatheart.de
Beautiful and delicious recipe by Jane. Thank you so much!
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 75 g coconut butter
- 1 tbsp. (10g) Matcha powder + extra for dusting
- Pinch of sea salt
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 12 mini cupcakes molds or mini muffin tray (made of silicone)
- Place the mini-molds or the tray into the freezer. Slowly warm the coconut butter in a small pot until liquefied.
- Remove from heat, stir in matcha, vanilla extract and sea salt. Set aside. Break the chocolate into pieces and gently melt in a double boiler.
- Take the moulds or the tray out of the freezer and fill each mould with a tablespoon of chocolate.
- Then place them/it back into the freezer for about five minutes for the chocolate layer to harden. (Admittedly, I’ve often skipped this step and put in the filling directly. It works just as well, but visually you get a better result if the chocolate has time to set.)
- Now layer one teaspoon of the Matcha-Coconut filling onto the chocolate and press it down lightly. Finally, fill the moulds with another tablespoon of liquid chocolate.
See original post here.