Featured Recipe by Lillian//Cooking On Call
Photo by Lillian//Cooking On Call
Three delicious flavors Matcha, pumpkin spice sweet potato & honey lavender. They all look awesome but guess which one is our favorite? :)
Base - whole milk yogurt, almond milk, gelatin,
Flavor - organic matcha, honey
- Pour some almond milk in a small bowl and pour the gelatin over it to let it soften.
- In a medium sized pot, heat the whole milk yogurt and the rest of milk with the honey until the mix starts to boil.
- Remove from the heat and add the matcha.
- Gently stir in the softened gelatin mix and stir well.
- Pour the panna cotta mix into small cups, glasses, or molds of your choice.
- Let the mix cool down and then refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving, overnight is ideal.
- Serve directly in the glasses or remove from molds. Garnish with fresh fruit or sprinkles!