- 1/2 lb grass fed butter
- 1/2 cup organic fine sugar
- 1 3/4 cup organic all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup rice flour
- 2 tbsp organic matcha (reduce to 1 or 1.5 tbsp for lighter taste)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (optional)
- Mix flours and Midori Spring Matcha Powder together.
- In a separate bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Mix in dry ingredients until just incorporated.
- Dough will be crumbly and small clumps.
- Add in cacao nibs (optional)
- Form dough into round discs to bake.
- Bake at 325F for 10 to 12 min (once bottom is light brown, it is done).