Featured recipe by Zest My Lemon
Photo by Zest My Lemon
Zest My Lemon has tons of healthy and clean eating food recipes.
The talented Marlena made a magnificent stack of matcha green tea pancakes topped with fresh fruits, almonds, and organic vanilla bean yogurt.
- 1 cup flour of choice
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tbsp. Matcha
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- splash of vanilla
- 1tbsp. coconut oil
- sweetener of choice (I used 2 tbsp. coconut sugar) amount varies depending on sweetener, taste test to liking.
- Combine all dry ingredients in medium bowl then stir in egg and wet ingredients until smooth and fully combined.
- Heat non stick skillet on medium heat. If you do not have a non stick spray with a little cooking spray for better results.
- Pour batter into 5 inch size pancakes.
- Cook about 2 mins. on each side until slightly golden.
- Makes about 8 pancakes.