Featured Recipe by Athena//Southernhealthyliving
Photo by Athena//Southernhealthyliving
Healthy muffins for breakfast or snack time. Thank you Athena!
Ingredients & Instructions:
- 2 cups Super Find almond meal
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 TBS @midorispring Organic Matcha
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3/4 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 eggs
- 2 TBS honey(up to 1/4 cup)*
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
What To Do:
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of your dry ingredient in a large bowl.
- In a smaller bowl, mix all wet ingredients together before slowing mixing the wet mix into the dry ingredients.
- Then Fold in Blueberries.
- Line a cupcake pan with silicone muffin liners and divide the batter evenly and top with hemp seeds.
- Place in your oven and bake for 25 minutes.
- *I don’t like SWEET things which is why I only used 2 TBS honey. You can use up to 1/4 cup.