Featured recipe by Natalie//Blonde Gone Clean
Photo by Natalie//Blonde Gone Clean
Substitute some of the unhealthy holiday treats with this festive superfood snack! It is a natural energy booster and her recipe is dairy and gluten free. Thank you Natalie!
- 4 Tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp Midori Matcha powder
- 1 tsp Maca powder
- 3 Tbsp Honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut butter
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened almond milk
- 4 dates
- Goji berries
- Unsweetened shaved coconut
- Mix the coconut flour, matcha powder and maca powder together.
- Melt the honey and coconut butter and pour into the mixture. Add the almond milk and mix well.
- Chop up the dates into super small pieces and add into the mixture along with the goji berries.
- Form into balls (about 1 inch in diameter) and roll in the shaved coconut.
- Store in the freezer to harden them up.