- 1 cup vanilla almond milk (or cow's milk)
- 2 teaspoon organic raw blue agave syrup (or honey)
- 1/2 teaspoon Midori Spring Organic Eco Class Matcha
- 1/3 cup of hot water (72-76°c/162-169°f)
1. Pour almond milk into small pot and bring to simmer over medium heat.
2. Pour agave syrup into small pot and mix/froth with electric frother.
3. Heat up mug with hot water, leave for 10 seconds, discard water. Pour 1/2 teaspoon of Matcha into mug.
4. Add a bit of hot water into mug and whisk. Get rid of clumps. Add rest of hot water and whisk until frothy.
5. Tilt the mug slightly and pour the heated almond milk in.