Midori Spring Extra Soft Chocolate Chip Matcha Cookies
(Gluten-Free, Low sugar)
Total prep time: 10 min
Total cooking time: 15 min
Servings: 12-14 cookies
Midori Spring Organic Emerald Class Matcha – 1 teaspoon
Organic coconut flour – 100mL
Organic coconut oil – 2 tablespoons
Organic vanilla extract – 1/4 teaspoon
2 Free range eggs
Unsalted grassfed butter – 1 tablespoon
Xylitol – 16g
Baking soda – 1/4 teaspoon
Organic bittersweet chocolate chips – as desired
1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
1. Combine the following into large bowl: two eggs (cracked), xylitol, grass fed butter (melted), organic coconut oil, organic vanilla extract. Whisk for a couple minutes, pulse on low if using a mixer until smooth.
2. Gradually pour in coconut flour while mixing, then add baking soda, Matcha, and desired organic bittersweet chocolate chips. Mix evenly.
3. Roll into individual walnut sized balls and flatten slightly.
4. Place on ungreased baking paper and bake for 10 min, and broil for 5 min (always keep an eye on the oven). It should be a nice golden brown around the edges.
5. Remove cookies from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
6. Enjoy this gluten free, low sugar dessert!
**Can increase the amount of xylitol if you prefer a sweeter treat**