Looking for a delicious dessert to impress your special someone this Valentine's Day? Look no further than this delectable Matcha Lava Cake recipe. Created with love by @recipesbymatt, this silky, soft, and rich dessert is an instant classic that is sure to leave your taste buds singing.
Made with Midori Spring matcha powder and white chocolate, this recipe is a perfect way to indulge in something sweet while still reaping the health benefits of matcha. So why not give it a try?
Follow the recipe below and get ready to fall in love with this Matcha Lava Cake.
¼ cup White Chocolates
3 tbsp Cake Flour, plus more for coating
2 tbsp Midori Spring matcha powder, plus some more for dusting
- Preheat oven to 350˚F.
- Spray a heat-shaped oven proof ramekin with cooking spray and follow that with some cake flour to coat the ramekin.
- Lightly coat the sides of the ramekin by tapping on the edges and removing any excess cake flour. Set aside.
- In a heatproof bowl add white chocolate and microwave for 2 minutes at 20 second intervals until chocolate is fully melted. Stir occasionally if necessary. Set aside.
- In a large bowl add egg and whisk until aerated, about 2 minutes. Add white chocolate and whisk until thickened.
- Add cake flour followed by sifted Midori Spring matcha powder. Whisk until combined and it looks like a dark green batter.
- Pour batter into ramekin and bake for 9 minutes or until a light skin forms. Immediately remove from ramekin, dust with more Midori Spring matcha powder and serve